Reliable protection for your emails.
Emails are the most popular communication tool of our time. More than 280 billion emails are sent worldwide every day. With this huge volume the amount of spam mails and viruses also increases. stanoc Mail-Cops protects your network reliably and within seconds against spam, viruses, Trojans and malware. The email authentication system for Domino servers filters out unwanted and possibly harmful file attachments, and protects your network fully automatically against viruses, Trojans and malware. Only messages from authenticated senders are delivered. You determine individually what global or personal rules are applied. You can manage individual senders or entire domains in a targeted and efficient manner. Mail-Cops checks incoming messages before they are forwarded to your email database. If a sender is unknown or has not yet been authenticated, the email is placed in so-called ‘pre-trial detention’. The sender then optionally receives a keycode by email for reconfirmation. After the feedback the delivery of the email and the positive entry as an approved sender take place automatically. Mail robots fail at this hurdle, and spam automatically ends up ‘under arrest’. Since this process is external, there are no unwanted email volumes in your network.
All the benefits at a glance:
- Real-time protection of your email communication
- Automatic and consistent enforcement of email rules
- Checking of attachments in incoming, outgoing and internal emails
- Protection against viruses, Trojans and other threats
- Saves time and reduces data volumes
- Simplified application via standard Domino functions
- Users can manage their emails independently
- Little administrative effort
- Detailed documentation and management options